Rules & regulation
- According to daily routine all the students have to get up at 5:30. After getting fresh and having bath students have to go for Bath, Pooja & Darshana; students need to have break-fast and get ready till 7 a.m.
- In case if they get late they need to get permission of rector.
- It is compulsory for all the students to be present in morning and evening prayers.
- According to the rules of Gurukul students cannot go out of Gurukul without prior permission.
- The student is not supposed to make any transaction with students of other unit or employer.
- The students can keep only those things with them which they need.
- Laptop and Mobile and other instruments are not allowed.
- It is the responsibility of the student to take care of their things.
- Students can keep pocket money in their account.
- The students will be allowed to go out two times in a month in holidays without permission.
- It will be the responsibility of students’ parents if the student faces any problem outside the Campus.
- The students are provided the facility of reading room. The students should maintain discipline in reading room and reading room can be used till 12 midnight.
- It is necessary that Campus’ pious atmosphere should be maintained.
- Gutkha, Tabaco, any other things and any kind of drink cannot be either bring or use in campus.
- The things and facilities provided by the Hostel should be used in proper manner. The student making damage to these facilities will be fined accordingly.
- No outsider is allowed to meet the students in Hostel.
- According to the rules of Hostel the timing of Break Fast is 7:00 to 7:20 a.m., Lunch timing is 01:00 to 2:00 p.m. and Dinner time is 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- The students have to follow the meal time.
- The student cannot bring drinks and non-eatable things in Campus.
- Eatables containing garlic and onion cannot be brought in the Campus.
- It is compulsory to behave politely.
- The student should behave in a proper manner.
- Students should not misbehave with each other and should not use abusive words.